Let the Journey Begin

Monday, July 19, 2010

Me

This is me and my son Hayden from last October. I am the same weight now...some how I managed to stay the same weight since I had him a year ago. Hayden is the light of my life. He turned 1 on the 16th and I love him more and more every day. I am definately getting this band for myself and so I can look at myself with more than disgust. I am also doing this for him. I don't want to be that mom who is fat and all of the kids say mean and hurtful things to my son because of me. I don't think I could ever let that happen. I also want to have more children and I am not at a healthy weight right now for that to happen. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant and I hated the way it made me feel, not to mention the risk I put on the baby.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jennifer... thanks for following me! Welcome to the land of lap-band... best decision I ever made, and my baby girl (who is 6 now) was my main driving force. Good luck - holler if I can be of any help!

Jennifer B. said...

Thank you Sarah!