Let the Journey Begin

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bodybugg, where have you been all my life!

Seriously, this thing is so simple yet so awesome. Everyone that is trying to lose weight should invest in a bodybugg. I was lucky enough to get one used from a local lady not quite a week ago and I have already lost 2 lbs. I say it is so simple because it is just simple math. Calories in vs. calories out. I am aiming for 3 lbs lost a week so I make sure to get my burn of 2800 calories a day and take in 1300 calories.

I am now down 25 lbs which means I have 100lbs to go to my first goal. It sounds like a lot but I am trying not to get overwhelmed. I am doing baby steps. My next baby step is to be down to 225 by the end of the month. I think that is doable.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that the Body Bug is awesome! Glad you got one and congrats on the weight loss so far!

Darlin1 said...

Bodybugg???What is it?