Let the Journey Begin

Monday, September 6, 2010

Friday, where are you!

I need a fill so bad! Bandster hell truly is hell. I am eating way too much with no problems at all. Yesterday I ate a large sandwich for lunch and today I had lasagna! I have also been eating ice cream frequently. This definately needs to stop. It is a big weakness of mine so I am going to have to cut it out completely. I know a fill will not help in this department so I am going to have to rely on true will power. I know I can do it because I have completely cut out soda which was a 3-4 can a day habit right up until surgery.

My fill is this Friday and I cannot wait! It will be a fluro fill so I think I will get some pretty good restriction right away. Something I so desperately need.

I also need to start kicking in the exercise. I have bought some Sketcher Shape-ups to wear everyday on walks and I have the 30 day shred DVD. I need to do both everyday but I may do a walk everyday and switch up the 30 day shred with my elliptical.

Today we went to a town about an hour away called Heidelberg. It is a big college town with a ton of shopping. It has the longest pedestrian shopping area in Europe. We walked for 4 hours shopping around. I cannot wait to go back and shop for clothes after I loose about 75 more lbs. I think I am going to save up $2,000 to have a big shopping spree when I meet my goal. Maybe I will have my shopping spree in Paris! It is only 4 hours away. I love living in Germany!

1 comment:

-Grace- said...

We've all been there. It will get easier after you have a fill or two.

A shopping spree would be an incredible goal celebration! After all, you will need the new, smaller clothing :)