Let the Journey Begin

Monday, August 9, 2010

2 More Days!

I can't beleive I only have 2 more days until I am admitted into the hospital! I don't think it has quite sunk in yet because I have so much to do and I have not even thought about trying to get it done.

I am not doing the best that I can do on my pre-op diet. I have not been drinking enough water so I have only lost 7 lbs. I guess that is pretty good for a weeks work though :) I don't think I would have lost 7 lbs in one week with regular dieting. I hope I can make it to 10 lbs lost by my surgery.

My son has been SUPER cranky this morning. I am about to pull my hair out! He is napping now so hopefully he will sleep for a while and wake up a ray of sunshine. I am not holding my breath though. We are meeting a friend at the zoo this afternoon. I just met her in January but she has turned into a really great friend. I am not telling her about the band though, and she likes to go out to lunch a lot so I am going to have to get really creative next week when I am on liquids. My surgery is Thursday and we usually go to a playgroup on Thursday and then have lunch after. I already have my excuse for not going to the playgroup all lined up, hehe.

4 comments:

CeeJay said...

Wishing you the best of luck on your surgery!

Lap Band Groupie said...

Best wishes tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

I've given you a Blog award...see tomorrow's (8/12) Blog to pick it up! (when you feel up to it...LOL)

Miss Tori said...

Hoping your surgery went well today. Look forward to an update.

Darlin1 said...

Hi Jennifer--Hope it all went well for you--keep us updated--and take good care of yourself---remember this too shall pass and you won't even hardly remember what it was like---I promise!!!

XO