Let the Journey Begin

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New purchases!

I am a shopaholic and my husband is a tight ass. Somehow we make it work. Lol! I really fear how our bank account will take me being thin. I have managed to buy a lot of clothes while I have been fat. I can only imagine how much I will lust after when I am thin. Everything will fit! And don't even get me started on shoes! I have a wide foot so a lot of shoes that are TO DIE FOR are too narrow for my foot. I am thinking my treat for when I get to goal will have to be a pair Christian Louboutin shoes. I wonder how my hubby will take the news?

I did make some purchases today but they are band related. I bought 2 Blender Bottles and some Click Protein Drink in Mocha flavor. Thanks for the recommendation Kelly! I am also in the market for a good blender and an immersion blender. I figure I can get them used. Military folks are always selling used German appliances.

I can't believe I will be having surgery in 1 week! Time has really flown by. It is so weird how the German medical system is so different from the US. My hospital stay is supposed to be 4-5 days (this includes 1 day for pre-op testing). Most people in the states don't even stay for 24 hours! I already asked if I could leave the day after surgery and they said it was up to me. I don't know about you, but I would much rather be in my comfortable bed at home than be in a hospital bed.

No comments: